Little Man Baby Shower boy MEMORY game gentleman suit mint green and chevron gray printable, digital file, instant download - lm001
Printable Little Man Baby Shower MEMORY game for baby boy shower with gentleman suit and mint green gray color.
This beautiful Baby Shower Memory game is a fun memory test game. On a large tray collect baby related items, give each guest a pen and a game card and show them the contents of the tray for one minute and cover it. Give guests 2-3 minutes to write as many items from the tray as they can remember. To make this game a little trickier, include large and small items in the tray. The guest with most correct answers wins!
This couldn't be easier! Just Download, Print and Cut! This listing is for digital files only and no physical items will be mailed.
FOR ALL PRODUCTS FROM THIS COLLECTION VISIT ON THIS LINK...
★YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- PDF and JPG files in high resolution (300 dpi).
- Each game card is 5x7" dimension. They print two per page and they are made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Files are not personalized and not editable
- All files are in a ZIP file
★MATERIALS NEEDED & PRINTING SUGGESTIONS:
- To view & print the PDF files you will need Adobe Reader (Download Adobe Reader for FREE here: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Paper (for signs and cards we recommend white card stock paper in 8.5x11 inch letter size)
- Printer - set up printing to "Actual size" (or use online print shop)
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
★HOW TO BUY
- Add this listing to your cart
- Proceed with your purchase
- After payment is made you can download your digital files (read instructions below)
★HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- After payment is received you will be offered to download digital files directly from our page or you can also download using a link which you will receive in an email (using the email address you entered when purchasing the item)
- Your download is a ZIP file and you just have to unzip it before opening and printing, using a desktop computer or a laptop. If you use a PC, to unzip use the mouse right click on the downloaded file and click on "Extract All", "Extract Here" or "Extract Files". If you have no such options, you'll have to download and install an application that lets you unzip files, such as the FREE 7-Zip (download http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ). Mac users can simply double click to open. ZIP files are NOT compatible with smartphones or tablets.
- By purchasing this listing you agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS (read below) and you are stating that you have read this listing description fully.
- These files are for personal use only. Selling, sharing and commercial use of these files is not allowed.
- Because of the nature of digital files, this listing is non-returnable, non-refundable
★TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read them here:
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist! Thanks for visiting our shop!