GUESS The BABY FOOD game for teddy bear baby shower, boy baby shower printable, blue baby shower, digital, jpg pdf, instant download - tb001
Printable Baby Shower GUESS THE BABY FOOD cards, labels and sign for baby boy shower with teddy bear theme in blue.
This Guess the Baby Food game is a lot of fun to have at your baby shower. Your guests can guess the flavor of each baby food jar. They can smell or taste to decide what they are and write answers down into empty spaces. The guest with the most right answers wins.
This couldn't be easier! Just Download, Print and Cut! This listing is for digital files only and no physical items will be mailed.
FOR ALL PRODUCTS FROM THIS COLLECTION VISIT THIS LINK:
★YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- PDF and JPG files in high resolution (300 dpi).
- Each card is 5x7" dimension. They print two per page and they are made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Sign is 8x10" dimension. It prints one per page and is made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Food labels from 1-8 on one page (8.5x1" dimension for each) made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Files are not personalized and not editable
- All files are in a ZIP file
★MATERIALS NEEDED & PRINTING SUGGESTIONS:
- To view & print the PDF files you will need Adobe Reader (Download Adobe Reader for FREE here: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Paper (for signs and cards we recommend white card stock paper in 8.5x11 inch letter size)
- Printer - set up to print "Actual size" (or use online print shop)
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
★HOW TO BUY
- Add this listing to your cart
- Proceed with your purchase
- After payment is made you can download your digital files (read instructions below)
★HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- After payment is received you will be offered to download digital files directly from our page or you can also download using a link which you will receive in an email (using the email address you entered when purchasing the item)
- Your download is a ZIP file and you just have to unzip it before opening and printing, using a desktop computer or a laptop. If you use a PC, to unzip use the mouse right click on the downloaded file and click on "Extract All", "Extract Here" or "Extract Files". If you have no such options, you'll have to download and install an application that lets you unzip files, such as the FREE 7-Zip (download http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ). Mac users can simply double click to open. ZIP files are NOT compatible with smartphones or tablets.
- By purchasing this listing you agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS (read below) and you are stating that you have read this listing description fully.
- These files are for personal use only. Selling, sharing and commercial use of these files is not allowed.
- Because of the nature of digital files, this listing is non-returnable, non-refundable
★TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read them here: