Giraffe INVITATION editable baby shower boy or girl, gender neutral printable, digital files, editable giraffe, instant download - sa001
Printable Baby Shower DIY editable INVITATION for baby shower boy or baby shower girl with safari animal giraffe in brown yellow theme.
This editable DIY PDF invitation is a must have for your upcoming baby shower. No more waiting for proofs and turnaround time. Just purchase the invitation file, download instantly, edit by yourself and print!
This couldn't be easier! Just Download, Print and Cut! This listing is for digital files only and no physical items will be mailed.
FOR ALL PRODUCTS FROM THIS COLLECTION VISIT THIS LINK:
★YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- editable PDF file invitation
- JPG file invitation (with title only "Join us for a baby shower")
- Invitation card 5x7" dimension . One on an sheet dimension 5x7"
- Invitation card 5x7" dimension . Two per page and they are made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Font, size and color is not changeable. If editable word is very long then font size reduces automatically. The title "Join us for a baby shower" is not editable.
- All files are in a ZIP file
★MATERIALS NEEDED & PRINTING SUGGESTIONS:
- To edit & print the PDF files you will need Adobe Reader version 11 or later (Download Adobe Reader for FREE here: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Paper (we recommend white card stock paper)
- Printer - set up printing to "Actual size" (or use online print shop)
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
★HOW TO BUY
- Add this listing to your cart
- Proceed with your purchase
- After payment is made you can download your digital files (read instructions below)
★HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- After payment is received you will be offered to download digital files directly from our page or you can also download using a link which you will receive in an email (using the email address you entered when purchasing the item)
- Your download is a ZIP file and you just have to unzip it before opening and printing, using a desktop computer or a laptop. If you use a PC, to unzip use the mouse right click on the downloaded file and click on "Extract All", "Extract Here" or "Extract Files". If you have no such options, you'll have to download and install an application that lets you unzip files, such as the FREE 7-Zip (download http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ). Mac users can simply double click to open. ZIP files are NOT compatible with smartphones or tablets.
- By purchasing this listing you agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS (read below) and you are stating that you have read this listing description fully.
- These files are for personal use only. Selling, sharing and commercial use of these files is not allowed.
- Because of the nature of digital files, this listing is non-returnable, non-refundable
★TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read them here: