Baby shower GUESS the SWEET MESS game cards, tents and sign with yellow bees, instant download - bee01
Printable Baby Shower GUESS THE SWEET MESS cards, tents and a sign for girls and boys baby shower with yellow bees.
This is the perfect Guess the Sweet Mess game for any baby shower. Your guests will have to guess what candy bar is in each diaper. They can smell or taste to decide what candy made the sweet mess. The guest with the most right answers wins!
This couldn't be easier! Just Download, Print and Cut! This listing is for digital files only and no physical items will be mailed.
FOR ALL PRODUCTS FROM THIS COLLECTION VISIT THIS LINK:
★YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- PDF and JPG files in high resolution (300 dpi).
- Each card is 5x7" dimension. They print two per page and they are made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Sign is 8x10" dimension. It prints one per page and is made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Tent numbers from 1-6, three per page (3.3x7.4" dimension for each and 3.3x3.7" when folded) made to print on an 8.5x11" letter size.
- Files are not personalized and not editable
- All files are in a ZIP file
★MATERIALS NEEDED & PRINTING SUGGESTIONS:
- To view & print the PDF files you will need Adobe Reader (Download Adobe Reader for FREE here: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Paper (for signs and cards we recommend white card stock paper in 8.5x11 inch letter size)
- Printer - set up printing to "Actual size" (or use online print shop)
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
★HOW TO BUY
- Add this listing to your cart
- Proceed with your purchase
- After payment is made you can download your digital files (read instructions below)
★HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- After payment is received you will be offered to download digital files directly from our page or you can also download using a link which you will receive in an email (using the email address you entered when purchasing the item)
- Your download is a ZIP file and you just have to unzip it before opening and printing, using a desktop computer or a laptop. If you use a PC, to unzip use the mouse right click on the downloaded file and click on "Extract All", "Extract Here" or "Extract Files". If you have no such options, you'll have to download and install an application that lets you unzip files, such as the FREE 7-Zip (download http://www.7-zip.org/download.html ). Mac users can simply double click to open. ZIP files are NOT compatible with smartphones or tablets.
- By purchasing this listing you agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS (read below) and you are stating that you have read this listing description fully.
- These files are for personal use only. Selling, sharing and commercial use of these files is not allowed.
- Because of the nature of digital files, this listing is non-returnable, non-refundable
★TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read them here:
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist! Thanks for visiting our shop!