Invitation Baby Shower Invitation Rubber Duck Baby Shower Invitation Baby Shower Rubber Duck Invitation Purple Pink shower activity rd001
Printable Baby Shower Purple, Pink DIY editable INVITATION in Rubber Duck theme, for Girl
This editable DIY PDF invitation is a must have for your upcoming baby shower. No more waiting for proofs and turnaround time. Just purchase the invitation file, download instantly, edit by yourself and print! Very easy to retype.
This listing is for digital files only and no physical items will be mailed.
★★★ CLICK HERE FOR ALL PRODUCTS FROM THIS THEME:
★★★ CLICK HERE FOR THIS PRODUCT IN OTHER THEMES:
★ YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- editable PDF file invitation
- JPG (blank invitation with main title only: "It's a Boy" or "It's a Girl" or "Baby Shower")
- one 5x7" invitation card on a 5x7" sheet
- two 5x7" invitation cards on a sheet, made to print on an 8.5x11" paper size.
- Font, size and color can't be changed. If editable word is very long then font size reduces automatically. The main title: "It's a Boy" or "It's a Girl" or "Baby Shower" is not editable.
- All files are in a ZIP file
★MATERIALS NEEDED & PRINTING SUGGESTIONS:
- To edit & print the PDF files you will need Adobe Reader (Download Adobe Reader for FREE here: http://get.adobe.com/reader)
- Paper (we recommend white card stock paper in 8.5x11 inch letter size)
- Printer - set up to print "Actual size" (or use an online printing shop)
- Scissors or a paper trimmer
★★★ HOW TO BUY
- Add this listing to your cart
- Proceed with your purchase
- After payment is made you can download your digital files (read instructions below)
★★★ HOW TO DOWNLOAD
- After payment is received you will be offered to download digital files directly from our page or you can also download using a link which you will receive in an email (using the email address you entered when purchasing the item)
- Your download is a ZIP file and you just have to unzip it before opening and printing, using a desktop computer or a laptop. If you use a PC, to unzip use the mouse right click on the downloaded file and click on "Extract All", "Extract Here" or "Extract Files". Mac users can simply double click to open. ZIP files are NOT compatible with smartphones or tablets.
★★★ SHOP POLICY
- By purchasing this listing you agree to our TERMS AND CONDITIONS (read below) and you are stating that you have read this listing description fully.
★★★ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read them here:
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist! Thanks for visiting our shop!